BETHEL ABUNDANT LIFE APOSTOLIC CHURCH
- Worship Services: Weekly Inspiring worship services
- Bible studies & Prayer: Weekly Bible studies and prayer meetings at least twice per week.
- Visitations: Scheduled Visits to hospitals, other institutions and private homes to provide spiritual comfort and help for the sick and brokenhearted.
- Group Fellowship: Weekly meetings & activities specially designed for the growth and enhancement of men, women, youth and married couples
- Outdoor Socials: Special functions and activities to promote social interaction among congregants.
- Spiritual Counseling: Godly counsels are given to families and individuals facing serious challenges.
- Visitations: Visits to the unsaved in the community, to share the gospel or to give neighborly support.
- Home Bible Study: People in the community are taught the word of God with the expectation they will be converted and experience an “Abundant Life”
- Family & Friends Fellowship Dinner: Members of the church host quarterly Fellowship dinner
- Help: Volunteers take food and other items to people who are unable to help themselves
- Homework Assistance Program: Volunteer teachers assist students with school assignments, on request
- Food Pantry: Food and other items are distributed to people in the community when needed.
- Job Sourcing: Volunteers help to source jobs and also assist seekers prepare for interviews.
- Transportation: Volunteers assist especially the elderly with transportation needs.